Sunday, May 8, 2011

Portfolio Highlight: Left Brained or Right Brained?

I'm right brained, but I think that I tend to be closer to the middle than anything. I've always been involved in art, music, and creative things such as web development and programming. The weird thing is that I'm very obsessive-compulsive and I like things to be simple and in order... which makes me feel like I'm a bit left brained as well. Oh great, now I'm confused.

I think that I try to compensate for both which works out well and I guess that means I'm pretty well balanced. But, the fact that I have to work at both sides of the spectrum makes me feel like I'm not always in the right spot.

I'm always playing a game in my head in regards to my career. I think I confuse my managers because one day I want to do this job (which is the technical creative job) and the other day I want to be the manager/leader. I think that I need to get that figured out so that I stop trying to go in so many different directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment