If a picture is worth a thousand words... well, let's see..
30 frames per second x 60 seconds is...
mmm... math anyone? Wait while I get my calculator.
Okay, it's 1800 pictures! Yes, 1800 pictures in a one minute long video.
So... times a thousand words...
1,800,000 WORDS in 60 Seconds!!
Okay, I get it, that's a little bit over the top. But, really think about it - what better way to showcase your work than by creating a professional video that allows you to paint EXACTLY the image you want your prospect to see?
While video may not be the best solution for everybody's portfolio, I'd say that it has quite a chance of making itself useful on most. In fact, with something as simple as iMovie on a Mac, you can create a stunning video in under half an hour. Heck, a pictures slideshow with sound can take just minutes!
Below is an example of a video template that's made for Adobe After Effects, an advanced video editing piece of software, that shows how you could use video to display pictures of work or photographs! Check it out...
No comments:
Post a Comment